Looking for something in particular?

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Oh-Crap-I-Haven't-Posted-In-Two-Months Update!

*sigh* I know I said I'd blog more now that I'm not dealing with tumblr. And I know that I haven't posted in almost 2 months... Sorry. But I'm fixing it by posting now!

So, since April 8, I have...

...started writing a new novel, Flash.
...graduated high school!
...become hopelessly addicted to Castle, an amazing crime show about a mystery writer and the detective he follows for "inspiration". Then James Patterson shows up for the weekly poker game. I know, right? You can watch the pilot here.
...been inspired by Castle to write mystery, and consequently begun outlining for the novel which will follow Flash, tentatively called Disarranged.

In other news, my short film, "Deadly Notes", is moving along quite nicely. Filming begins this Friday, but we're still accepting extras! E-mail me if you're interested and available on Sunday, June 5.

Also, I'm very excited at the prospect of Camp NaNoWriMo, which the NaNoWriMo people say is coming later this summer. It sounds like all the awesomeness of regular NaNoWriMo, but when I'm not swamped! This may be when I write Disarranged.

And while this summer will be pretty busy,  I'll take advantage of whatever downtime I do find myself with and get involved with as many acting projects as humanly possible! My goal is to have a decent demo reel by the end of the summer.

Now that all this stuff is out of the way, hopefully my next post can be less about me and more about things you're interested in...speaking of which, have you checked out the poll? Help me make this blog more interesting by voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment