Looking for something in particular?

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Guess Who's an Amazon Associate!

I set up my Amazon Associates account, so my blog is officially "monetized"! But even cooler is what this means for my Kindle books. If you buy them through my Associates link, I get an even bigger percent of the proceeds! Coolness! And it's still the same lower-than-lulu.com price for you, so it's a win-win!

Here are my two short story ebooks, now with my Associates link!



Twelfth Street: A Short Story

Jadzia is a drummer. She travels the streets of New York City performing for tips, sleeps on the subway, and buys her meals from the street vendors. One day she meets Audrey, a young woman who is completely dependent on her boyfriend, Richard, for food and shelter. When Jadzia discovers Richard's true personality, she knows she has to help free Audrey from his control.








Thoughts: A Short Story

Alice just wanted to take a study break. So she put down her homework, closed her eyes, and cleared her mind...and found herself in a strange world completely defined by thought. She meets Tyrone, and with his help she discovers this new reality. Here her values and ideas of “normalcy” will be challenged, and perhaps forever changed.




 
 And guess what else! The more I sell through Amazon Associates, the higher my "referral rate", or the percentage of proceeds that I get, is. If I sell seven items, it goes from 4% to 6%! I already get 35% in royalties from my books, so now if you buy one through these links I get 39% instead. I'll also do some book reviews on this blog, maybe one a week, and have the link to the Amazon page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment