Looking for something in particular?

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hi There!

Hey everyone! For you new people, welcome! For those of you who've been following me on Tumblr and are now switching over, thanks and welcome back!

This is my blog (if you couldn't tell). I write things here. I'll post about my writing (including when things get published and where to find them), my acting (including roles I get and projects I'm working on), and other randomness!

More about me:

As well as my many interests, such as writing and acting and photography, I'm also a high school (soon to be college) student. This is my Senior year and it's ALMOST OVER! *Confetti* *streamers* *cheering* This fall I'll be attending Concordia University in Irvine, CA. That's right, California. And before you start singing, you should know I'm already a California Girl, have been since I was three (I moved there at age three, moved away right before turning nine). So really I'm just going back. It's gonna be all kinds of epic.

On the topic of moving, here's my brief history of places I've lived:
Ages 0-3: Iowa and Illinois
Ages 3-8: California (San Jose area)
Ages 8-13: Washington State
Ages 13-Now: Texas

And before you ask, my closest military family member is my uncle.

So this is my blog. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment